Is an FHA Loan Right for You?
Low down-payment options. Flexible qualifications guidelines. Low interest rates. Attractive refinance options with high loan amounts. FHA loans bring homeownership within reach.
Situations in which an FHA loan makes sense:
- To take advantage of flexible qualifications and credit requirements
- When your down payment of home equity is less than 20% of the loan amount
- To reduce monthly mortgage payments by refinancing an existing loan
- To access home equity through a cash-out refinance option
To learn more about FHA loans call (949) 535-2503
What is an FHA Loan?
An FHA Loan is a government mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). FHA Loans offer borrowers relaxed credit requirements and more flexible underwriting guidelines than conventional loans. In addition to purchase loans, refinance programs are available for FHA borrowers, non-FHA borrowers, and homeowners interested cash-out options. Up to 85% of the home’s current value can be taken out in cash with a refinance.
FHA Loan Benefits
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Lower credit scores are accepted
- Flexible qualification guidelines
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan options
- Refinance up to 96.5% of current home value
- Cash out and debt consolidation financing available