Is a Non-QM Loan Right for You?
Flexible options for loan amounts that exceed conforming loan amounts and product guidelines. Benefit from low rates, competitive closing costs, and our streamlined approach on a customized Non-Conventional Loan.
Non-conventional loans may be the right solution when looking for:
- Expanded guidelines and enhanced options
- Tailored mortgage solutions for unique financial situations
- Customized Portfolio Loans and Interest-Only Mortgages
To learn more about Non-QM loans call (855) 620-0238
What is a Non-Conventional Loan?
A non-conventional loan is a mortgage that doesn’t meet the guidelines for a conventional loan set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Often a loan is classified as non-conventional because the loan amount exceeds the conventional limit, which is $647,200 in most U.S counties. In addition to higher loan amounts, non-conventional loans from West Capital Lending can offer expanded down-payment and credit qualification options.
Non-Conventional Loan Benefits
A Non-Conventional Loan can be an option when your loan amount exceeds the conventional loan limit, $548,250 for most U.S. counties.
Potential benefits include:
- Jumbo and Super Jumbo loan amounts of up to $30 million or more
- Flexibility to choose either a fixed-rate or an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM)
- Personalization for complex financial situations
- Financing for non-owner occupied properties